Condition of Sales and RMA Policy
- Products shipped by iLINK PROFESSIONALS, INC. comes with a limited one-year warranty (depot). iLINK PROFESSIONALS, INC. warrants these products to be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use and service for a period of one year from the date of shipment. Any iLINK PROFESSIONALS, INC. product that fails will be repaired, up to one year from date of invoice, or replaced if necessary, up to 15 days from date of invoice, with an equivalent or better component, otherwise a credit will be issued at our option. DVR/POS systems & POS accessories will not be replaced after 15 days of purchase, unless approved by the technicians of iLINK PROFESSIONALS, INC. iLINK PROFESSIONALS, INC. makes no warranty as to the merchantability, fitness or application of the products. Customer purchasing parts, for example, Motherboard, CPU, Modem, Video Card (not DVR Card or complete DVR System), all non-iLink Professionals manufactured products and software must contact the manufacturer of the product for warranty and support.
- The DOA period is 7 days from the date of invoice. Items returned for DOA must be in original package with all accessories and supporting documentation.
- All claims for shortage or shipment errors must be made within 3 days upon receipt of the merchandise. Recipient must report to freight carrier immediately when damaged boxes are received. Risk of loss passes to purchaser upon shipment of product from the iLINK PROFESSIONALS, INC. facility.
- Customer must contact iLINK PROFESSIONALS, INC. for a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number to return any item. All returns must include a copy of the packing slip or sales order or invoice as “Proof of Purchase” which includes the serial number of the item. The customer is responsible for any freight/shipping charges incurred in sending the product to us for repair or return. Customer maybe required to do over the phone troubleshooting with the tech & must take themselves available before approved for an RMA number
- Items returned for refund must be in the original package with all accessories, all supporting documentation and in resalable condition. Improper packaging may void the warranty.
- Under no circumstances will returns be accepted if the original package is not maintained and if the original receipt/invoice is not enclosed. This return policy will not apply to defects or damage resulting from improper or inadequate maintenance or neglect by customer, customer-supplied parts, unauthorized modification or misuse, operation outside of the environmental specifications for the products, improper site preparation and maintenance; products which have been modified or incorporated into other products, use of other companies’ parts or accessories (either new or remanufactured), physical damage, or damage due to natural disaster.
- The product exchange period is 15 days from the date of invoice. iLINK PROFESSIONALS, INC. may, at its sole discretion, exchange products or portions of a product providing there is no evidence of customer misuse or alteration. Any exchange will be made in accordance with iLINK PROFESSIONALS, INC. exchange policies in effect on the date of the exchange.
- A minimum restocking fee of 25% will be charged on All Goods Returned for Credit after 15 days of purchase. No requests for refunds are accepted after 29 days. ABSOLUTELY NO RETURNS ARE ACCEPTED FOR SPECIAL ORDERS. Including POS Products.
- All credit, refund, exchange and fees will be assessed at the discretion of the iLINK PROFESSIONALS, INC. once the items are received and inspected. $25 diagnosed fee will be charged for any product sent back in working condition, and no credit will be applied. Shipping charges may apply if the customer requests that the product to be shipped back. Do not apply the balance of your subsequent order(s); it will result in a credit hold.
- A $25.00 fee will be charged for all returned checks. Product warranty/support will not be provided on past due or outstanding invoices during or outside the warranty period. Unless, the invoice has been paid in full with late or any finance/collection charges associated with that.
- Limitation of Liability. Any liability for consequential and incidental damages is expressly disclaimed. iLINK PROFESSIONALS, INC. liability in all events is limited to, and shall not exceed, the purchase price paid.
- Advance replacement is available for the products that are approved for exchange. Advance Replacement: Customer must pay for the merchandise via Credit Card and the credit will be issued when the bad or original product is received. All products must arrive within 15 days otherwise credit will not be issued and the product will be shipped back at the customer’s expense.
- In the event of default, the prevailing party in the legal action is entitled to recover attorney fees and court costs incurred in litigation of this matter.
- iLINK PROFESSIONALS, INC. does not provide support on CPE or products that are not purchased or provided by iLINK PROFESSIONALS, INC. including IT support on design, modifying, implementing customers network, modem, router, etc., free of charge.
- Dealers: iLINK PROFESSIONALS, INC. provide warranty and support directly to the purchase and will not provide warranty or non warranty support directly to the end-user who has purchased our products through Dealers unless an official complaint has been filed towards that dealer and customer is willing to pay per support even on product that is still in warranty.
- Installation: Installation provided by iLINK PROFESSIONALS, INC is covered by 30 days onsite installation warranty. Over the phone troubleshooting maybe required before sending a tech out and customer must be available to work with the tech.
By placing/accepting an order, the buyer signifies agreement to these terms. All information in this document, the description of products, products design and/or the terms are subject to change without prior notice.